May 2, 2010

Sleepover Fun!!

on Friday night i got to go to my friend Andrews house. We played basketball. my friends brother and his friend was over too. so we played 2 on 2 game. then at night we played a football game. they kick off whoever gets it tries to jump on the bingbag. if they get tackled they would have to throw it away from them.

we played a lot more and then i called my mom and dad and asked if we could have a sleep over. they are so nice. they let me.

First we watched land of the lost. it is way funny. and then we played the x box. and then we got probably 10 blankets. we put 2 on the bottom and stacked them and then we put 7 on the top. i was on the side. i'm so lucky cuz we put heaters on the side. I got the most warmest.

we woke up we went to my friends little sisters soccer game. we played catch with a baseball. then we went to mcdonalds for breakfast. then we came back to my friends house and went to treehouse and played basketball again. they were small enough for me to slam dunk it. then we went to the pool. the hot tub was closed. we were mad. we swam for a little bit and then when we were done we went to the gym and shot hoops.

we played a lot of basketball!!

then we went to Arby's for lunch. then i had to go home. The sleep over is over but it was way fun.

3 comments:

  1. What a great weekend! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun. I am glad that you think your mom and dad are so nice for letting you have a sleep over. I can tell you love basketball!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jane fun fun SOOOOOOOOOOO fun cant wate too see you in june

    ReplyDelete