May 8, 2010

Day 1 for "Special Person" Week.

I am the Special Person at school next week.
I get to take something to school each day next week.
Last night my mom and I made a poster all about me. I will take it on Monday.

It has a big football on it. it is a little hard to see it.
In the middle is a picture of me and about me. My birthday. my family. where I was born.
At the bottom it has my favorites. Steelers, crepes, sports, and Disneyland.
The part with the sad face is about things that are not good with me. I had to have my tonsils out to help me sleep. I have bad allergies and feel like I am allergic to flowers. and I broke my elbow and had to have surgery.
The part with the happy face is things I am good at. I am good at football. I am a good sleeper but I wake up too early. I am a good brother and a good friend.

I will tell you what I take on the other days later.

7 comments:

  1. What an amazing poster! You and your mom did a great job putting it together. I remember when you broke your arm and had your tonsils out. Those were definitely not fun things. But they are interesting stories to tell and are unique to you. I love that you were born in Pittsburgh and are still such a Steelers fan. You are definitely a special kid, Mackay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great poster. Boy are you special Mackay. We think you're pretty special too. I think you are very smart and kind to others. You used to say really funny things when you were little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poster. It is soooo YOU!! Those are fun times in school when the whole week is all about you. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing poster..I'll bet you have cramps in your fingers, cutting all those pieces.You are such a outstanding boy.MacKay. You are very thoughtful, kind, and remember others. Hope your week at school, is the very best one this year. Who knows, we may be watching you play football for the Pittsburg Steelers!! Work hard in every part of your life, and you will be a success!

    ReplyDelete