Apr 25, 2010

St. George Fun

We went to st george. It was fun.


Yay!! We finally got Hayden a life jacket so he could swim in the deep end.


Right here I am about to go under water.


there was water shooting up at the pool. I played with them a lot.


this is a picture of me eating lunch before going to the pool.


this one we went to a different pool. me and my brother played baseball.


this is me putting just my feet in. because the water was freezing.


this is me and my sister and my brother in the car. My sister was taking pictures with my dads camera.


My dad wanted to take a picture of us together.


My mom took me shopping for summer clothes. This is what I got.

I was going to get a tank top that had a bigger 9 on it but my mom and I think would not like the tank top so I got a t shirt with a smaller 9 on it.


I got this one becasue it is a cool shirt and it has a lot of sports on it.


my mom choose this one. it is for my plaid shorts.


this shirt glows in the dark. it is very cool.


I got this one because it is like the steelers.


I chose this outfit. I think I am going to wear it on picture day.


I chose this one too because i love football.


my mom let me get one pair of basketball shorts. I chose these because it has a football on the side.

I loved my vacation at St. George!!

5 comments:

  1. Lots of cool stuff! Sounds like you had fun. Glad it was warm enough to swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuts up this is jane COOOOOOL stuff too waer.no take tops they are not motist.SOOOOOOO FUN.i wish it was worm in st.gorg for EVERRRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a great time in St. George. I love St. George. It is a happy place. You will be stylin' in your new clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super-sized vacation. St. George,Swimming, eating out, shopping at their great mall and outlet stores,playing baseball. not to speak of the NFL drafts.I'm thinkin that your friends think you are way lucky.

    ReplyDelete