Apr 9, 2010

I Have A Question...

I want to know what you think. so please leave a comment.


Every morning when I wake up, I want to wear my basketball shorts. But my mom doesn't let me unless it is 65 degrees or higher.

Today was 58 degrees and i thought it was warm outside and ok to wear shorts. But my mom said NO. I was mad at her!!!

I think it should be my choice to wear whatever I want. My mom said when she was little it had to be 70 degrees to wear shorts.

What do you think the temperature should be to wear shorts?? I hope you will leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

Thanks!!!

6 comments:

  1. I think you are still young enough that you need to LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!!! But I think there are always exceptions:) Maybe if you wear a long sleeved shirt with a jacket and socks and shoes then you'd be warm enough to wear shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jane.i think it shood be 80 mackay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your mother knows best! So, listen to your mom. 65 degrees seems warm enough, but 58 degrees sounds a little too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jane.why did you getyelld at on the bus

    ReplyDelete
  5. 58 degrees is a little chllly, but my boys where shorts at that temp and I am okay with it. As long as it isn't raining or snowing outside. It is their own fault if they freeze and want to be stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deal with it bro(: But it isn't chilly mom. Maybe not for men like Mackay(: Love ya brother

    ReplyDelete