Apr 20, 2010

Party Time

This weekend we had a few parties.
Saturday I had a primary party where I had to bring grandparents or a relative to learn about ancestors.

this is my aunt Stephanie. she was the detective that gave us clues.


This is me and Roe eating our pancakes. We did a bingo game and it was fun.


This is Hayden with Grandpa Earl.

My best thing we did was build a temple with sugar cubes and frosting. I ate my sugar cubes later.

this is all of us when we walked in a circle to get a sucker about steps to make it to the temple.

On Sunday we had a birthday party for Tanner and Roe. I love it when my cousins come over. We played a game with gum. Rustyn and Tanner had to eat lots of gum. it was gross. i wish I got to eat lots of gum though. Then my sister made me mad and I went to my room mad. I fell asleep and when I woke up everyone was gone. I was even more mad. I didn't want to miss the rest of the party.

3 comments:

  1. That picture of your Aunt Stephanie is funny. Her eye is really big. I am glad your primary party was fun. I am sorry you were mad at the family party and that you missed some of it. At least you got to see your cousins for a little bit. Have a great week at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to ignore your big sister and not let her bug you. Then you wouldn't have missed the party. I wish that my kids could have come over to play with you. They miss you.
    Looks like you had a great weekend filled with lots of fun parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haden is olwas grampy in pictchers and viteeows.well you cod do somthing abowt your sister like i dont now you figyr somthing owt .by mackay.jane

    ReplyDelete