Mar 31, 2010

Colin and Ben - My Baby Cousins


Hayden, Mom, Colin, Me and Ben


Me and Ben


Me and Colin

On Sunday night my aunt and uncle came over. I played a game called Small World with my uncles Josh and Adam and my sister Kenzie. And the best part was I got to hold my new cousins. Their names are Colin and Benjamin. But we call him Ben for short. Colin is the one that always cries. And Ben is very calm. I love my new cousins. They are twin boys. And I got to feed them some warm milk in a bottle.

5 comments:

  1. Your such a good cousin Mackay, and your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jane i whish i cold be thar so i cold hold them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be there too. You are so lucky that you got to hold those cute babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are getting so big, what a great helper you are. Won't it be so fun when they get big enough to play too. I like your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MacKay, just making sure that my posts are go to your blog. Iluv u

    ReplyDelete